http://www.liberal.org.au/ ) does NOT include the Liberal Party Logo - it's not anywhere! His official election photo (right) also has no identifier Perhaps he doesn't want people to remember Liberal Party policies when in government. Little has been heard from the National Party, at least in metropolitan areas. Perhaps they are trying to keep a lid on Barnaby Joyce.
What we are seeing is a form of electioneering that involves:
- image manipulation. There will be only 1 structured, manipulated, "debate".
- attempts to be measured and reasonable, to point of iciness. The facades are brittle, especially for Tony Abbott
- a distinct lack of policy detail through the major media outlets.
- simple, transparent, attempts to gain votes by demeaning the other leader.
- a "presidential" style, where we voters are asked to vote for a leader. Except for the people in their respective electorates, we don't.